The North Pole Express is a yearly fundraiser enabling Friends of the #261 to continue to operate and maintain the star of the show the Milwaukee Road #261 steam locomotive, built in 1944, and experience a ride in one of our of historic rail cars.
The show is brought to you by their excited ALL volunteer crew, Santa and his elves, promising to make this a memorable Holiday Tradition.
Climb aboard this holiday train from the past for an hour and a half long experience that includes the North Pole and a visit from Santa himself!
Your ticket to the North Pole Express includes:
· A one-mile train ride to the North Pole at the east end of the Union Depot property.
· Along the way, write your letter to Santa.
· At the North Pole, Santa will greet the train and board the North Pole Express for the ride back to the Union Depot, passengers will remain on the train.
· Santa will walk through the train greeting all the children and collecting your letter!
· At the end of the train ride, head into Union Depot, where children can enjoy a holiday treat brought to you by BNSF Railway.
· There will be other children’s activities inside the Union Depot as well.
· The train will be heated, but dress for the weather, all cars will get the same experience.
NORTH POLE EXPRESS SCHEDULE (specific departure times when your purchase tickets)
November 30 – December 3 & December 7 – 10, 2017
Adult – $25.95 Child – $19.95
Adult – 39.95 Child – $29.95
(3 years old & younger free)
MORE DETAILS AND TICKET PURCHASE www.261.com/npe
Please allow plenty of time to travel, park and walk to the Concourse in Union Depot. We recommend at least 30 minutes. There are many one-way and limited-access streets around Union Depot. Once you arrive at Union Depot plan on walking – the majestic building covers several city blocks! Take time to explore the art and history inside the building. Click Here Parking Info & Directions